- Automation Engineer（某瑞士独资制药公司）
- Project Engineer（某瑞士独资制药公司）
- QA Compliance Specialist（某瑞士独资制药公司）
- Warehouse Manager（某瑞士独资制药公司）
- PhD Synthetic Organic Chemist （某瑞士独资制药公司）
- PhD Analytical Chemist （某瑞士独资制药公司）
- Mechanical Engineer（某瑞士独资制药公司）
- FRA Asssistant（某瑞士独资制药公司）
- Rubber process implementation engineer（某新建美资化工企业）
- HCR Manufacturing Engineer（某新建美资化工企业）
- Chlorosilane – Manufacturing Engineer（某新建美资化工企业）
- Electrical Engineer（某新建美资化工企业）
- Mechanical Facilities Engineer（某新建美资化工企业）
- Grinder – Manufacturing Engineer（某新建美资化工企业）
- Rotating Equipment Specialist（某新建美资化工企业）
- Rotating equipment design engineer（某新建美资化工企业）
- Document control team leader（某新建美资化工企业）
- shift leader(新建大型美资化工企业)
- Manufacturing Engineer(新建美资化工企业)
- Senior Process Engineer (某芬兰独资造纸厂)
- Mechanical Engineer
- Utility Start Up Engineer
- Mechanical Construction Supervisor
- IT Expert
- SHE Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- ZJG Finishing Plant Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Lead Mechanical Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Installation Coordinator E&I(某德资化工企业)
- Senior Mechanical Engineer-某荷兰独资企业
- Production Manager-
- Technical Sales Manager
|职位编号：||1782956||招聘日期：||2017-11-17 ~ 2018-02-17||招聘部门：||不限|
|职位描述：||Job Purpose (State in one sentence the overall objective of the job)
Technical support on all engineering issues related to automation within site areas and technical ownership of process control systems.
Major Accountabilities (Describe the 5-7 main results of the job to be achieved )
1.Provide automation engineering related technical support on all automation/process control issues to equipment, systems, software and processes.
2.Actively support the operational units in continuously improving quality, yield and cycle times by identifying, specifying and implementing technical and operational measures.
3.Automation engineering for all assigned modifications and projects and to site for discipline area of expertise.
4.Generation and maintenance of automation engineering related documents in particular Design Specifications (DS), Functional Specifications (FS), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI) of assigned process control equipment and systems.
5.Support all major projects by reviewing automation/process control related design documents and supervising implementation to ensure site standard is applied to all new installations.
6.Support the plant engineers in preparing the annual maintenance and capital budget of the assigned buildings/area, monitor and control cost of assigned maintenance and capital projects.
7.Start-up of all new automation/process control equipment and/or systems assigned, on schedule, within budget, and in a safe, satisfactory and validatable manner.
8.Projecting resources required to support the assigned tasks and liaison with other departments or contractors for support/ implementation of tasks.
9.Maintain a clean and tidy work area whilst complying with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), environmental and safety requirements.
10.Training of engineering and operation personnel on automation/process control related issues and assigned new or modified equipment/systems.
11.Maintain backups of all configuration files for programmable devices ensuring they are securely stored and maintained
12.Ensure that adequate version control, patches and fixes are implemented for process control systems as they become available.
13.Ensure that adequate Sop or WIs available and followed for PCS systems.
14.Ensure that verification of PCS systems and records of modification are complaint with related guidelines,SOP or WIs.
Background (State the preferred education and experience level)
Education (minimum/desirable): Master degree in Automation Engineering
Experience: Fluent English (oral and written)
5 – 7 years experience of management in site automation engineering and preferred with Chemical process automation experience