- Automation Engineer（某瑞士独资制药公司）
- Project Engineer（某瑞士独资制药公司）
- QA Compliance Specialist（某瑞士独资制药公司）
- Warehouse Manager（某瑞士独资制药公司）
- PhD Synthetic Organic Chemist （某瑞士独资制药公司）
- PhD Analytical Chemist （某瑞士独资制药公司）
- Mechanical Engineer（某瑞士独资制药公司）
- FRA Asssistant（某瑞士独资制药公司）
- Rubber process implementation engineer（某新建美资化工企业）
- HCR Manufacturing Engineer（某新建美资化工企业）
- Chlorosilane – Manufacturing Engineer（某新建美资化工企业）
- Electrical Engineer（某新建美资化工企业）
- Mechanical Facilities Engineer（某新建美资化工企业）
- Grinder – Manufacturing Engineer（某新建美资化工企业）
- Rotating Equipment Specialist（某新建美资化工企业）
- Rotating equipment design engineer（某新建美资化工企业）
- Document control team leader（某新建美资化工企业）
- shift leader(新建大型美资化工企业)
- Manufacturing Engineer(新建美资化工企业)
- Senior Process Engineer (某芬兰独资造纸厂)
- Mechanical Engineer
- Utility Start Up Engineer
- Mechanical Construction Supervisor
- IT Expert
- SHE Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- ZJG Finishing Plant Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Lead Mechanical Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Installation Coordinator E&I(某德资化工企业)
- Senior Mechanical Engineer-某荷兰独资企业
- Production Manager-
- Technical Sales Manager
Lead Mechanical Engineer
|职位编号：||1783007||招聘日期：||2018-07-15 ~ 2018-10-15||招聘部门：||不限|
Technical support on all engineering issues within discipline competence throughout all site areas.
1. Provide discipline competence related technical support on all engineering issues to equipment, systems and processes.
2. Responsible for the correct and safe operation and maintenance of assigned equipment and/or systems, including environmental protection and industrial hygiene.
3. Generation and maintenance of the documentation of assigned equipment, systems, standards and operating procedures.
4. Supervising and support of all mechanical related maintenance activities to ensure it is completed technically correct, on schedule, within budget, in a safe and satisfactory manner and all necessary documentation completed.
5. Assist in preparing the annual maintenance and capital budget of the assigned discipline building/area, monitor and control cost of assigned maintenance and capital projects.
6. Start-up of all new equipment and/or systems assigned, on schedule, within budget, and in a safe, satisfactory and validatable manner.
7. Responsible for engineering related section of SAP system’s setup & running support as Engineering Key User to the system with the emphasis on spare parts management.
8. Responsible for CAD drawings updated to as built after modifications, CAD drawing & pipe layout support to maintenance & projects.
9. Maintain a clean and tidy work area whilst complying with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), environmental and safety requirements.
10. Training of engineering and operation personnel on discipline related issues and assigned new or modified equipment/systems.
Education:Degree in a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical)
Languages:Fluent English (oral and written)
Experience:2 - 5 years experience of discipline engineering.
? Supervisory skills are of advantage