- Automation Engineer（某瑞士独资制药公司）
- Project Engineer（某瑞士独资制药公司）
- QA Compliance Specialist（某瑞士独资制药公司）
- Warehouse Manager（某瑞士独资制药公司）
- PhD Synthetic Organic Chemist （某瑞士独资制药公司）
- PhD Analytical Chemist （某瑞士独资制药公司）
- Mechanical Engineer（某瑞士独资制药公司）
- FRA Asssistant（某瑞士独资制药公司）
- Rubber process implementation engineer（某新建美资化工企业）
- HCR Manufacturing Engineer（某新建美资化工企业）
- Chlorosilane – Manufacturing Engineer（某新建美资化工企业）
- Electrical Engineer（某新建美资化工企业）
- Mechanical Facilities Engineer（某新建美资化工企业）
- Grinder – Manufacturing Engineer（某新建美资化工企业）
- Rotating Equipment Specialist（某新建美资化工企业）
- Rotating equipment design engineer（某新建美资化工企业）
- Document control team leader（某新建美资化工企业）
- shift leader(新建大型美资化工企业)
- Manufacturing Engineer(新建美资化工企业)
- Senior Process Engineer (某芬兰独资造纸厂)
- Mechanical Engineer
- Utility Start Up Engineer
- Mechanical Construction Supervisor
- IT Expert
- SHE Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- ZJG Finishing Plant Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Lead Mechanical Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Installation Coordinator E&I(某德资化工企业)
- Senior Mechanical Engineer-某荷兰独资企业
- Production Manager-
- Technical Sales Manager
|职位编号：||1869965||招聘日期：||2018-04-19 ~ 2018-07-19||招聘部门：||不限|
1.BS degree in engineering or a science degree.
2.Minimum of 5 years SH&E experience (chemical plant experience preferred)
3.Experience within complex SH&E plant environments, compliance permitting, regulatory issues, projects, and programs.
4.Experience working with plant workforce.
5.Experience in implementing Safety Management Systems in manufacturing operations.
6.Comfortable working in a manufacturing environment with moving mechanical parts, exposure to heat cold, noise, and wet conditions.
7.Solid written and oral communications skills.
1.Helps plan and implement the safety, health & environmental (SH&E) programs at the manufacturing facility.
2.Ensures that all necessary reports and other requirements are submitted to regulatory agencies and other government bodies as required.
3.Recognizes, evaluates, recommends and implements practices and procedures to assure awareness of and compliance with SH&E requirements of the organization.
4.Helps oversee efforts to develop and sustain Zero Injury Culture at the location.
5.Supports audits and reviews of SH&E programs at the facility to identify and control significant loss producing exposure.
6.Must keep fully informed on all existing and proposed changes in company and local SH&E regulations; informing the site of possible impacts.
7.Helps present SH&E training to employees.
8.Promotes communication programs to enhance and encourage employee participation in and awareness of SH&E requirements.
9.Helps the site set and achieve SH&E goals and monitors key performance metrics.
10.Helps respond to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, by evaluating and recommending the initiation of investigative procedures.
11.Provides proper reporting of violations or potential violations to duly authorized enforcement agencies and the company as appropriate and/or required.